Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Car crash update and other stuff

Janis Watson Robertson, 46, of Joshua Tree who had a fatal crash, she was not wearing a seatbelt and was ejected from her car as it overturned, on Coyote Valley Road. I was told that she was a caregiver for Fred Frederiksen for many years (14yrs?). Folks erected a cross made out of 4 by 4’s to mark the site of the crash.
     My friend Joel who lives down the road has taken ill with the flu. He was so sick he couldn’t get out of the bead to answer the phone and now I know why he didn’t return my calls. He almost went to the hospital he said. I guess the flu season has arrived.
     John Massey is back at his home after a few years working out of state. He has a lot of work on the old place cause it was used as a dog shelter by the lady he let stay there while he was gone.
     I went to town this last Tuesday and that makes twice in one month!

No comments:

Post a Comment