Tuesday, June 07, 2016

April 2016

April 2016

IMG_20160411_174205547.jpg
Friday 01- 77 to 55 degrees.
I did my stretches, lifted weights, yoga, took Cassie for a one mile jog, core trainer, and punched the heavybag for three minutes.
I drew a picture of me in the desert.
I did my stretches, lifted 10lb dumbbells and went for my evening one mile jog with Cassie.
I continued reading chapter 10 about volcanos of the geology book.
I did my stretches, lifted 20lb dumbbells, and went night jog with Cassie. shooting
I played my guitar for a spell

Saturday 02- 81 to 57 nice weather.
I woke up feeling ill. I believe it’s my allergies acting up again. I did do my stretches, but that’s about it.

Sunday 03- 84 to 56
I’m still not feeling all that well, but it is my allergies and I can work through this.
I did my stretches, lifted weights, yoga, took Cassie for a one mile jog, core trainer, and punched the heavybag for three minutes.

Monday 04- 87 to 61
I did my stretches, lifted weights, yoga, took Cassie for a one mile jog, core trainer, and punched the heavybag for three minutes.
I drew something a face of a woman.
I spent the afternoon cleaning up the yard. I got the dumpster almost filled with all the junk I collected over the years.
Hopped on scooter and went to mailbox to pick up a textbook on weather I ordered.
I read a little bit of the geology book.

Tuesday 05- 87 to 63 sunny.
I did my stretches, yoga, and took Cassie for a one mile jog.
Worked in the yard digging up a whole lot of rotted plywood that originally came from the old roof I replaced when I first move out here.
I drew a house on a mountain side.

Wednesday 06- 88 to 57
Me and Cassie went to Sherry’s. We went shopping while Cassie got to play with her friends in the backyard.

Thursday 07- 79 to 66 degrees, some rain here and there but mostly sprinkles.
I did my stretches.
Worked out in the yard Generator cord broke, cut saw power cord with saw.

Friday 08- 69 to 55 rained most of the day.
I did my stretches, lifted weights, took Cassie for a one mile jog, core trainer, and punched the heavybag for three minutes.
FedEx delivered a package containing a used laptop I aquired.


Saturday 09- 72 to 53 cloudy with spots of rain.
I worked in the yard and totally filled up the dumpster with most of the old roofing plywood from when I replaced the roof in the summer of 1997.
I edited chapter 10 of “Desolation” and posted it on FaceBook.

Sunday 10- lots of rain all day long.
I started editing chapter 11 of the Geology textbook on Igneous rocks.

Monday 11- I did my stretches, lifted weights, core trainer, went a round with the heavy bag and went for a mile jog with Cassie.

Tuesday 12- 80 to 51 degrees and mostly sunny.
I did my stretches.
I got a call that my Dad in Torrance saying he needed me to come down there to help. I talked to him about a plan I had already came up with when I was out there in October... selling the house in Torrance and finding a rest home for him and my Stepmother who are both in their early 90s. I said, “you can’t take the house with you so you might as well sell it and use the money to have a better quality of life in your final years.” He agreed with me.
I called Sherry to ask if I could leave Cassie with her while I am gone. She said she’d be glad to and that every time I leave Cassie there for a week or so that her dogs lose weight; Cassie likes to run around a lot.

Wednesday 13- 82 to 57
I dropped Cassie off at Sherry’s and will leave early tomorrow morning for the two plus hour drive to Torrance.

***** Stuff I Wrote this Month******

I am trying to do what I have to do, I already did what I wanted to do, so now when I get to doing what I was supposed to be doing in the first place I'll get to what I needed to do when I'm done doing that.
~RD

This poem I almost didn't share.
I feel I should/must maintain some sort of balance between good and evil, love and hate, greed and charity, life and death or become dull in my writings... good doesn't always prevail over evil. If I wrote about unicorns and fairy-dust all the time, I and everyone else would become bored:
Dreadful sobs of tormented sorrow pulse heavily from painful chest within, deepest are my rage of delusions stemming from Original Sin, that foul and noxious putrid odor that darkens what moral soul I have, sordid spittle from temple’s pulpit hides reality from those who seek, so blind are the lost and faithful who follow set path like timid sheep, those who came forward, honest and weak, those who had faith in what they believe, that the skies shall just open up as if to suck up their sins, I will cry for the passing of all my dear friends...  never to see them... never ever again.
~RD


Hoof Prints in the sky
What happened to the unicorns prancing merrily in the heath, they been gone from the paddock, missing from the moor, are they hiding in the hinterlands because they come to us no more. Pixie rings and fairy dust, magic wands we use  to track, but they have taken to the skies and they are never coming back. With careful eye to see their path, a great labor we shall undertake, to look beyond the mountains, above the fairy dale, and if we are very lucky, and fate is on our side, shall ye see upon a cloudy day their hoof prints in the sky.
~RD



*************

No comments:

Post a Comment