Monday, December 26, 2005

December 21-25 2005

Wednesday 21- Jeff Reed called and needed a jump for his truck. Got mail and on the way back visited Roger Toomes for a while and saw his new color laser printer. Ten I stopped by Lee Hines and met Erick, who helps out at the center, and his two sons who were running around the yard. Sat around and jawed for a few and Marcie served us up some toquetos with avocado dip. Left the Hines and dropped in on the Buffalo Gal. Nice warm day!
Thursday 22- Did the full exercise routine and boy am I tired! Did the wash, watered the plants. Stopped by the Buffalo folks and they gave me a small Christmas tree. Stuart Watson came by that evening and we talked about gals and the lack of them out here. Jeff came over too, and brought back the eMac I lent him.
Friday 23- Stoney dropped by with those cookies he made. Finished the book “The Road Ahead” and started reading one that Jeanne Kula gave me “Howard Hughes The Secret Life” by Charles Higham.
Saturday 24- Mac McDermott invited me over for dinner with him and his family. I brought over the computer that I promised Dennis his son. Spent most of the day over there and on the way home noticed that Stuart was home and dropped in. Had five phone calls on the answering machine when I finally got home.
Sunday 25- Christmas! Called family and friends and wished them a merry Christmas. Stopped by the Hines’s to drop off my gift to them. Lee was ailing in bed with a bad back, I didn’t see him, and so I took some pics of Marcie by their Tree. Had my Christmas dinner at the Buffalo Folks home, they are sure mighty fine people.

No comments:

Post a Comment