Sunday, February 17, 2019

January 2019



January 2019


Cassie New Year’s Day the morning after our midnight run into 2019

Tuesday 01- A cold morning and no clouds when I did my stretches, core trainer, weight bench, hit at the heavybag for a short spell, and jogged a 1.5 miles with Cassie.
I called and talked to Family and Friends, and some called and talked to me.
I did my studies.
I did my nightly stretches, practiced my guitar and went to bed.

Wednesday 02- I did my stretches, yoga, core trainer, punched the heavybag, and took Cassie for a 1.5 mile jog.
I cut a bunch of wood for the wood stove... been getting kinda cold lately.
I took Cassie for a mile evening jog.
I did my studies.
I did my nightly stretches, practiced my guitar and went to bed.

Thursday 03- I did my stretches, core trainer, hit the heavybag, exercised with the 10&20 pound dumbbells, and went for a 1,5 mile jog with Cassie.
Worked around in the yard.
Did my studies.
Cassie and I went to Kjtel’s house for dinner and a movie.

Friday 04- I did my stretches and jogged a mile with Cassie.
I was in a writing mood today.

Saturday 05- It rained most of the day mostly sprinkles.  
I did my stretches and jogged a mile with Cassie.
I did my studies.
I took Cassie for a mile evening jog.
I did my nightly stretches, practiced my guitar and went to bed.

Sunday 06- I did my stretches and jogged a mile with Cassie.
I did my studies.
I took Cassie over to Kjtel and Bodie’s house to watch the rest “The Kominsky Method.”

Monday 07- I got up early, fed the dog, threw on my clothes, jumped in the car, stopped for gas, drove to my doctor’s appointment in Yucca Valley, shopped at WalMart, picked up my mail, and drove home.
I went to Movie Night at our community center. 

Tuesday 08- I did my stretches, exercised with the 10&20 pound dumbbells, and jogged a mile with Cassie.
I did my studies.
I took Cassie for an evening mile jog.

Wednesday 09- I did my stretches, yoga, core trainer, punched the heavybag, and jogged a mile with Cassie.
I did my laundry.
I rode the scooter to my mailbox on Lear Ave.
I took Cassie for an evening mile jog.
I did my studies.
I did my nightly stretches, practiced my guitar and went to bed.

Thursday 10- a nice sunny day. I did my stretches, core trainer, worked out on the weight bench, punched the heavybag, and jogged 1.5 miles with Cassie.
I did my studies.
I took Cassie for a bike ride. First time since she pulled me down hard to the ground a few months ago. I found a better place to tie her leash so this may not happen again.
I went to movie night at our community center and watched “Left Behind” starring Nicolas Cage; we all had a good laugh.

Friday 11- A bit cloudy. I did my stretches and jogged a mile with Cassie.
Looks to be raining for the next couple of days so I gathered up some firewood, I did the poop patrol, and put things away I don’t want to get wet. 
I took Cassie for a mile evening jog.
I wrote Abrir Cerrado's title "Coefficient" While it might not be what you may have thought I'd write... it also needs lots of editing 847 words long.

Saturday 12- Rainy all day long. I did my stretches and exercised with the 10&20 pound dumbbells.
I wrote Charlene Ricks's title "Freedom" While it might not be what you may have thought I'd write... it also needs lots of editing 1222 words long.

Sunday 13- I did my stretches, core trainer, worked out on the weight bench, punched the heavybag, and jogged 1.5 miles with Cassie.
I didn’t feel well later in the day and missed going to the poetry reading.
I did my studies.

Monday 14- rained all day. I did my stretches.

Tuesday 15- still raining with thick fog in the morning. 
I did my studies.
I did my nightly stretches, practiced my guitar and went to bed.

Wednesday 16- party cloudy. I did my stretches, core trainer, worked out on the weight bench, punched the heavybag, and jogged 1.5 miles with Cassie.
I did my studies.
Took Cassie out for a bike ride. She loves it.
I did my nightly stretches, practiced my guitar and went to bed.

Thursday 17- I did my stretches.
Went to movie night at the community center and saw the “Wild Bunch” a 1969 western.

Friday 18- didn’t feel well and spent most of the day in bed.

Saturday 19- Sunny day. I did my stretches, yoga, and took Cassie for a mile jog.
Took Cassie for an evening run with the bicycle.
My good friend Michael’s Mom Beverly passed away. She was a good friend to me too. I will miss talking to her.

Sunday 20- Somewhat overcast. I did my stretches, core trainer, weight bench, hit at the heavybag for a short spell, and jogged 1.5 miles with Cassie.
I took Cassie for a bike ride around the neighborhood... later we went for an evening jog.

No comments:

Post a Comment