Saturday, May 21, 2022

May 2021

 

Poems: Too many memories left on the road behind me and too little road left to remember them all. ~RD

The darkness is much brighter now lifting like early morning fog to reveal to us a different reality through the corrective lens of hidden truths that lie ubiquitously before us all. ~RD

Without dogs, the universe would have no soul ~RD

We’re all individuals but the government, politicians, businesses, educational institutions, and the news media are ripping the people of the United States apart by lumping us into separate racial categories. They are using a chapter out of Hitler’s playbook when he focused his racial bigotry on Jews as a scapegoat for deficiencies in German society. Present-day social justice leaders are disseminating fabrications about white privilege to divide our country. If we truly want a society of free people we must demand our government or any other agency, be it corporate or private that they shall not ask what race, color, sex, and religion we are on any form for the census, drivers licenses, or any kind of official or non-official applications to fully implement Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. I know I'm going to catch hell for posting my thoughts and beliefs by those virtue signalers and racial fanatics but it has to be said. We still have free speech in this country... by God Use It, People! If you like what I said you can repost this. If you don’t like what I said, send it to someone you don’t like. ~RD

On this Memorial Day, it's not enough that we grieve for those who died for our freedoms. It's time we as citizens scrutinize politicians who would change our Constitution to quash any views other than their own and diminish what these soldiers fought so bravely for. ~RD




May 2021 


Saturday 01- 96/65F windy. I did my stretches and did 100 crunches.


Sunday 02- 87/60F windier. I did my stretches, 100 crunches, core trainer, weight bench, punched the heavy bag, and took Cassie for a walk.

Called and talked to my sister Lynn.

Talked with my brother Kevin.

I did my evening workout with the 10lbs dumbbells.

I did my late-night stretches and worked out with the 15lbs dumbbells.


Monday 03- 86/60F pleasant day. I did my stretches and 100 crunches.

Worked in the yard cleaning this and that, picking up trash, and fixing a few broken things I’ve been meaning to fix.

Kjtel, Bodhi, and Henry came by for sunset and a walk.


Tuesday 04- 91/62F getting a little hotter. I did my stretches, 100 crunches, core trainer, weight bench, punched the heavy bag, and took Cassie for a walk.

I worked in the yard, raking up winter’s leaves that had blown into the patio. Get things ready to work on the small pool.

I did my evening workout with the 10lbs dumbbells.

I did my late-night stretches, worked out with the 15lbs dumbbells, and went for a night run with Cassie.


Wednesday 05- 92/62F I did my stretches, 100 crunches, core trainer, weight bench, punched the heavy bag, and took Cassie for a walk.

Found a cat in the desert heat underneath one of the vehicles. I brought the poor thing inside to take care of it mostly by putting water and a tiny bit of cat food nearby and then left it alone. Kjtel......

I did my evening stretches, 10lbs dumbbells, core trainer, and heavybag.

Saw StarLink deployment across the sky. Yup, me and my two friends saw these. I ran into the house to very quickly check the time: 8:55

I saw those go across the sky too! Very cool. I also had a hysterical neighbor who called 911 thinking we were being invaded 😮 I told her it was probably StarLink... she still looked confused and scared... maybe she thought I said SkyNet from the Terminator 🙂

I did my evening workout with stretches and the 15lbs dumbbells.


Thursday 06- 95/63F nice weather today. I did my stretches, 100 crunches, core trainer, weight bench, punched the heavy bag, and took Cassie for a walk.

it's all a conspiracy

Cat


Friday 07- 95/61F windy. I did my stretches, 100 crunches, core trainer, weight bench, punched the heavy bag, and took Cassie for a walk.

Kjtel


Saturday 08- 92/62F I did all my exercises


Sunday 09- 93/62F I did all my exercises

Brother

Mike, Windy, Judy, and Dennis.



Monday 10- 91/62F, a very nice day. I did all my exercises and took Cassie for an early mile jog and then a night run up and down the hill.

Drove to mailbox

David came by to chat


Tuesday 11- 92/65F I did all my exercises. Went to town with my guest to do shopping and pick up packages at the post office. The new battery for the Palm handheld Z21was there along with the new Harley Ignition Switch Fat Bob 6 Terminal.


Wednesday 12- 93/64F I did all my exercises but didn’t jog. 


Thursday 13- 97/65F I did all my exercises

UPS delivered my new window mini-split. Too late to install today and will do it tomorrow. 


Friday 14- 98/63F windy. I did my stretches and 100 crunches.

I installed the window mounted mini-split. Took about 3 hours because I had to hunt down the needed tools. I tested the unit for an hour because it was getting late. It seemed to cool right down. Will do more testing tomorrow.

Kjtel came by with her dogs and we had a fine time yapping and carrying on.


Saturday 15- 92/56F windy. I did all my exercises 

I tested the window mini-split and it didn’t draw down my battery too much but I might want to add some panels. I have it set up with its own solar array, battery, controler, and inverter like I had planned. You can really feel the heat coming out the backend when it's working hard.

I installed the new battery into the Palm Z21 and it charged up just fine now to install new software and games onto it.


Sunday 16- 82/60F I did all my exercises 


Called my Brother.


Monday 17- 89/67F  I did all my exercises 

town


Tuesday 18- 97/66F windy. I did my stretches and 100 crunches.


Wednesday 19- 96/62F high winds. I did all my exercises.


Thursday 20- 87/55F higher winds. I did all my exercises.

I reinstalled the drainage pipe on the little pool and will fill it up with water tomorrow after a few little fixes.

Kjtel dropped by with tea and chocolate. Bodhi, Henry, and Cassie played in the yard while me and Kjtel discussed matters of importance in world events and solved one of the mysteries of life; but we now have forgotten what it was we solved. I guess it’s better for the world this way, us having forgotten.


Friday 21- 72/49F Very high winds with clouds. It’s as if winter came back to haunt us. I did my stretches and 100 crunches.


Saturday 22- 78/53F less windy. I did all my exercises.

I finished installing the drainpipe for the little pool and filled it up and there seems to be no leaks anywhere.

I visited David, my neighbor and gave him a red LED flashlight that also glows in the dark so it’s easy to find at night. A red light will not harm your night vision when reading star maps.


Sunday 23- 83/58 nice day. I did my stretches and 100 crunches and took Cassie for long walks in the morning and another in the early evening.

Walked on over to Kjtel’s, me and Cassie did, took the Poets Trail to her house. Bodhi and Henry were anxiously wagging their tails when they saw Cassie. We chatted for a long spell, and then we went over to the large water storage tank and knocked it over. Kjtel is going to cut it up, and must be fifteen feet tall and over five feet in diameter, and use it as a sauna. 

I called Kevin and we had a nice chat.


Monday 24- 91/54F I did all my exercises. Over the past five months of this year I have done 14500 crunches!

Kjtel, Bodi, and Henry came by to pick up her package. David moseyed on over to drop off his trash. We all sat around throwing treats to the dogs and yapping about white vans and hydraulic jacks.


Tuesday 25- 96/65F I did all my exercises.

I gave David the old wading pool that blew into my property maybe ten years ago and I have done nothing with it since.


Wednesday 26- 94/65. It's 3:06AM and totality is an hour away. Unfortunately for me, the clouds are covering the sky and I can't see anything of the Moon... Hardly any clouds for over a month or more and the night when it counts the most our area is socked in with those lofty puffs of moisture :'(

I did my stretches and 100 crunches.


Thursday 27- 96/66. I did all my exercises but didn’t jog.


Friday 28- 97/67F

Around 10pm I saw those Skylink satellites cross the heavens again but farther north of my position than the ones I saw last month. 


Saturday 29- 96/68F I did all my exercises, went for a mile jog, and added yoga.


Sunday 30- 97/71F I did all my exercises and mile jog.


Monday 31- 102/73F  Cassie and I went to Kjtel’s for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment