Monday, November 06, 2023

December 2021 to April 2021 unedited



December 2021 


Wednesday 01- 78/46F sunny. I did my stretches and 125 crunches.


Thursday 02- 77/47F sunny. I did my stretches and 125 crunches.

I did my laundry.


Friday 03- 77/46F another sunny day. I did my stretches, 125 crunches, core trainer, and weight bench.

Kjtel and her doggies paid me and Cassie a visit. We went on a nice long walk and enjoyed the sunset.


Saturday 04- 75/47F nice and sunny. I did my stretches, 125 crunches, core trainer, weight bench, and jogged a mile with Cassie.


Sunday 05- 74/44F I did my stretches, 125 crunches, core trainer, weight bench, and jogged a mile with Cassie.

Went over this evening to Kjtel’s to watch “Dawn of the Planet of the Apes” (2014). That made three ape movies we watched together. We had berry pie and vanilla ice cream.


Monday 06- 78/51F I did my stretches, 125 crunches, and jogged a mile with me Dog. We visited David on our jog and we yammered on about this and that and other stuff for a spell.


Tuesday 07- 60/44F and very overcast the whole day. I was told it even rained in the early morning as I slept in my warm bed. I did my stretches, 125 crunches, weight bench, core trainer, and jogged a mile with Cassie.

Kjtel came by for an evening chat while we tossed doggie treats to our dogs.


Wednesday 08- 69/46F I did my stretches, 125 crunches, and jogged a mile with me Dog. We, me and my dog Cassie, went for a long walk to the water tank. On our way there we bumped into a new neighbor and her dog. Her name is Jardine. She moved here with her husband Neil a year ago. She is an author of many books and one of them is being made into a movie.


Thursday 09- 59/38F cold, windy, overcast, and downright woeful day. I did my stretches and 125 crunches. 


Friday 10- 59/31F I did my stretches, 125 crunches, core trainer, weight bench, and jogged a mile with Cassie.

I took my guest Kelly to an optometrist in Yucca Valley so we could get our eyes examined and get prescriptions for eyeglasses online. Then we went for lunch at McDonalds and then did some shopping at Vons.



Saturday 11- 58/32F mostly overcast. I did my stretches, 125 crunches, core trainer, weight bench, and jogged a mile with Cassie.


Sunday 12- 60/33F I did my stretches and 125 crunches.

I cut up a bunch of firewood for the woodstove that should last me a couple of months.

Kjtel came by for a walk with our doggies. Had tea and cookies at her house.  


Monday 13- 58/32F sunny. I did my stretches, 125 crunches, core trainer, weight bench, and jogged a mile with Cassie.

I took my guest Kelly to Twentynine Palms to pick up our mail at the post office and did a little shopping.


Tuesday 14- 52/31F with a bit of rain and lots of wind. I did my stretches, 125 crunches and jogged a mile with Cassie.

I missed the Geminid meteor shower because of the storm passing through our area. 


Wednesday 15- 51/30F I did my stretches, 125 crunches, core trainer, weight bench, and jogged a mile with Cassie.

On my drive down to Joshua Tree to get mine and Kelly’s prescriptions filled I saw my old friend Sami and his dog walking down Winters Rd. I asked him if he needed a lift. He was going to JT too, so he and his dog jumped in. I had Cassie with me, so there were two adults and two dogs in my little car. We completed our errands and I drove them home.

Kjtel and her dogs came by for a walk.


Thursday 16- 58/38F I did my stretches, 125 crunches and jogged a mile with Cassie.


Friday 17- 56/35F I did my stretches, 125 crunches and jogged a mile with Cassie.


Saturday 18- 58/31F I did my stretches, 125 crunches, yoga, core trainer, weight bench, and jogged a mile with Cassie.

I did my evening and night exercises.

Cassie and I went for a long walk and then went to Kjtel’s house to watch another movie in the trilogy of the Planet of the Apes.


Sunday 19- 61/31F I did my stretches, 125 crunches, yoga, core trainer, weight bench, and jogged a mile with Cassie.

I called and talked to Kevin for a spell.

I did my evening and night exercises.

Cassie and I went for a long walk and then went for another long walk with Kjtel and her dogs over to Roger’s house to say howdy. He looked to be in good health and still Cantankerous as hell.


Monday 20- 55/30F I did my stretches, 125 crunches, yoga, core trainer, weight bench, and jogged a mile with Cassie.

I did my evening and night exercises.

Cassie and I went for a long walk


Tuesday 21- 63/40F a little overcast. I did my stretches, 125 crunches, and jogged a mile with Cassie.

Planted stake 


Wednesday 22- 65/46F I did my stretches, 125 crunches, and took Cassie on a short walk because of the weather.

I drove my guest Kelly and I to Labcorp to get our lab work done. Ate lunch at Jack in the Box. While I was waiting for Kelly to finish I made a fast trip to Tractor Supply to get some stovepipe and a chimney cover. Then we went to Stater Bros supermarket to do a little bit of shopping for Christmas and New Years.  




Thursday 23- 66/51F mostly overcast with high winds and a little splatter of rain. 

I did my stretches, 125 crunches, and took Cassie for a short walk but made up for it with a longer walk this evening.


Friday 24- 59/37F I did my stretches, 125 crunches, and took Cassie for a short walk.



Saturday 25- 59/34F very windy. I did my stretches, 125 crunches, and took Cassie for a short walk 



Sunday 26- 47/32F a cold but sunny day. I did my stretches, 125 crunches, and jogged a mile with Cassie.

Took Cassie for a walk to the water tower.

Dropped by Kjtel’s.


Monday 27- 44/30F very windy. I did my stretches, 125 crunches, weight bench, core trainer, yoga, and jogged a mile with Cassie.

I did my evening exercises.



Tuesday 28- 45/32F a bit windy and cold. I did my stretches, 125 crunches, and jogged a mile with Cassie.

Went over to Kjtel’s after we walked the dog and stopped by David’s for a chat. We invited him over to her house to watch the new “Matrix Resurrections.”


Wednesday 29- 55/41F I did my stretches, 125 crunches, and took Cassie with me to vist David.


Thursday 30- 56/36F

Tax Parcel No: 301-59-10405 


November 2021 

     

Monday 01- 80/53F Partly cloudy with a magnificent sunset. I did my stretches, 125 crunches, and jogged a mile with me Dog.

I went down to WalMart to get my booster shot and stopped off at Home Depot to get some 2x4 and a few other things I need for my workshop.

 

Tuesday 02- 81/55F some clouds. I did my stretches and 125 crunches.

Kjtel came by with her doggies. We all went hiking on the continuation of the Poet’s Path that leads south from my house.


Wednesday 03- 84/54F Very fine day. I did my 125 crunches and took Cassie avisiting. We stopped off at Kjtel’s. She was up on the roof applying Henry's Snowcoat to the surface. I decided after a few minutes of talking she was ready to get back to painting. I left and visited David. He was working on a replica of a Joshua tree made out of plastic plumbing pipe and hay held on with sticky tar.

I did a few changes to my workshop by adding five 67” long 2x4s into the walls for a sturdier structure and also for a better fit when I install the insulation.


Thursday 04- 86/55F warm today. I did my 125 crunches. 

I worked putting all the insulation I had lying around into the walls of the workshop.

Cassie and I were being followed by a coyote. 


Friday 05- 86/54F I did my stretches, 125 crunches, core trainer, weight bench, and jogged a mile with Cassie.

The night came and so did the coyotes! Cassie jumped the fence at its weakest part and gave chase to the coyotes who were luring her into a chase. My heart dropped to my stomach.


Saturday 06- 85/52F I did my stretches, 125 crunches and jogged a mile with Cassie. 

We stopped off at David’s on our bike/run to chat and figure out what was wrong with his Harbor Freight solar panels, and then continued our bike/run. 



Sunday 07- 86/56F I did my stretches, 125 crunches, core trainer, weight bench, and jogged a mile with Cassie.

Kjtel’s to watch “Planet of the Apes”  (2000).


Monday 08- 78/52F I did my stretches, 125 crunches, core trainer, weight bench, and jogged a mile with Cassie.


Tuesday 09- 77/54F I did my stretches, 125 crunches and jogged a mile with Cassie.



Wednesday 10- 79/56F  I did my stretches, 125 crunches and jogged a mile with Cassie.



Thursday 11- 80/57F a beautiful Veterans Day. I did my stretches, 125 crunches and jogged a mile with Cassie.


Kjtel’s house to watch, “ 


Friday 12- 86/58F I did my stretches, and 125 crunches.


Saturday 13- 86/57F I did my stretches, 125 crunches, and took a mile jog with Cassie. We stopped off at David’s for a chat along the way.


Sunday 14- 85/54F I did my 125 crunches and took a mile jog with Cassie. 


Monday 15- 85/52F I did m 125 crunches and took a mile jog with Cassie. 


Tuesday 16- 81/51F I did my stretches, 125 crunches, and took a mile jog with Cassie. 

Went to JT to get our prescriptions filled, shopped at Staters in Yucca, and lunch at Jack in the Box.


Wednesday 17- 77/48F I did my 125 crunches and took a mile jog with Cassie.


Thursday 18- 80/51F I did my 125 crunches and took a mile jog with Cassie.

Watch the Partial Lunar Eclipse with David and Kelly.


Friday 19- 76/48F I did my stretches, 125 crunches, weight bench, core trainer, hit the heavy bag, and took a mile jog with Cassie.


Saturday 20- 75/51F a few clouds. I did my 125 crunches and took a mile jog with Cassie.


Sunday 21- 72/44F I did my 125 crunches and took a mile jog with Cassie.



Monday 22- 71/43F cloudy. I did my 125 crunches, lifted weights, core trainer, punched the heavy bag, and took Cassie for a mile jog.



Tuesday 23- 73/45F


Wednesday 24- 76/47F 


Thursday 25- 65/43F 


Friday 26- 71/43F 


Saturday 27- 76/45F 


Sunday 28- 77/43F 


Monday 29- 79/42F 


Tuesday 30- 79/49F 


Yes, we all need to laugh, especially at ourselves, and not take ourselves so seriously.


lasting Darkness

So light the body, so heavy the heart...

Incessant



October 2021


Friday 01- 88/63F smoky. I did my stretches, 100 crunches and jogged a mile with Cassie.

I did my studies.


Saturday 02- 89/61F a nice almost clear of smoke day. I did my stretches, 100 crunches, and jogged a mile with Cassie.

I swept out all the dust and leaves that had accumulated on the floor of the porch and uncluttered the mess there. 

I did my studies.

Cassie and I went for a nice long bike run.


Sunday 03- 92/64F a very nice clear day. I did my stretches and 100 crunches. I am still having problems with my left arm since my trip to Tucson and can’t lift weights until this heals. 

I did a lot of cleaning of the bedroom and washed all the sheets and hung my three blankets out in the fresh air and Sun.

Linda came by to dump her trash. She brought her very ancient laptop so I could install a browser that works on it. Linda also brought 3 spicy hot sausages that I’ll cook up tonight for supper.

Kjtel came by with her doggies after sunset and we sat around jawing and looking at the stars. I walked her home. Later, Cassie and I jogged up the hill and back to get a little exercise in after the big meal I cooked up and shared with Kelly.

I did my studies.


Monday 04- 93/66F 


Tuesday 05- 86/69F with early morning rain and lightning. I did my stretches and 100 crunches. My left arm is feeling better today. I think another week of not lifting weights will lead to a full recovery... we’ll see.

I signed title papers and did a money transfer and escrow will close on my Three Points property.

I went to visit Kjtel and her doggies and we went for a long walk.

I did my studies; finished the Cosmology section in the Encyclopedia Britannica (1987) . They talk about the missing mass (Fritz Zwicky), and the expansion of the universe but this wouldn’t be observed until 1999 when the expansion of the Universe was discovered to be accelerating.  


Wednesday 06- 87/62F a pleasant day all around. I did my stretches, 100 crunches, and jogged a mile with The Dog.

We went for a bike/run and visited David for a spell. We were wondering about the Dodgers vs St Louis Cardinals game tonight... well the Dodgers won 3-1 :)

I did my studies.


Thursday 07- 86/64F and overcast. I did my stretches, 100 crunches, and took Cassie for a mile jog. I rounded the curve and heard Mexican music. I stopped to meet the two guys working on Carolyn Riches’s old house for the new owners but I forgot their names already.

I did my studies.


Friday 08- 77/52F Overcast again. I did my stretches, 100 crunches. And jogged a mile with Cassie. We stopped off to visit David and his guests who are staying over the holiday weekend.

I did my studies.


Saturday 09- 80/56F I did my stretches, 100 crunches, and jogged a mile. 

I did my studies.


Sunday 10- 85/59F I did my stretches, 100 crunches, and jogged a mile. 

I did my studies.


Monday 11- 76/48F very windy with gusts up to 50MPH and a bit of rain. I did my stretches and 100 crunches. Stayed inside all day because of the heavy blowing dust and sandy wind.


Tuesday 12- 67/43F too cold for me, I gotta get climitized. I did my stretches and 100 crunches.

I went to Yucca to get my seasonal flu shot, did some shopping, got gas ($4.20 a gallon), and headed home.


Wednesday 13- 73/47F nice weather! I did all my morning, evening, night exercises, and jogged a mile with Cassie.


Thursday 14-  78/50F still nice outside! I did all my morning, evening, night exercises, and jogged a mile with Cassie.


Friday 15 78/50F nice day. I did my stretches, and 100 crunches. I took my guest to town to get our prescriptions filled. We then went shopping and had lunch at McDonalds. I was surprised the food was actually decent and they had up their menu. 


Saturday 16- 81/52F I did all my morning, evening, night exercises, and jogged a mile with Cassie. 


Sunday 17- 84/50F with high winds. I did all my morning, evening, night exercises, and jogged a mile with Cassie.

I stayed up very late into the night working on a long poem.

Monday 18- 72/43F it got cold at night. I did all my morning, evening, night exercises, and jogged a mile with Cassie. 

We went over to Kjtel’s to watch two episodes of “The Kominski Method'' but unfortunately they were the last ones and the series ended. I hope there’s one more season but if not this one ended perfectly.


Tuesday 19- 73/46F I did my stretches and 100 crunches.

I got up early and built a long bench in my ‘battery room’... might have to change the name to 'workshop’ when I get done.

I watched Space Cowboy Book’s live Reading and Interview with Sci-fi author and award winner Gideon Marcus.


Wednesday 20- 78/50F nice outside. I did my stretches and 100 crunches.

I had a doctor’s appointment at 2pm, so I left early to do some shopping at Home Depot for a few things I needed to finish up my workshop project. The traffic was really bad because the road crew had the whole middle lane torn up in front of WalMart and Home Depot. When I started to leave I noticed there weren't any left-turns to make from the parking lot. So, I went to one of the light signals. I wanted for the light to turn green and made my way into the intersection. Unfortunately, there was a “No Left Turn” I noticed as I made my way into the construction lane. I was going to back-up but a fire truck with sirens blazing was coming right at me, and a big work truck had entered the construction lane almost blocking my way. I decided to get my set priorities and continued with my left-turn hoping the big work truck would stop and let me pass; he did. Then this guy who was supposingly directing traffic, gave me the “I see you” with two fingers to his eyes and then directed his two fingers at me. All I could do was sorrowfully shrug my shoulders and continue on my way to my appointment.

Kjtel dropped by for a brief chat.


Thursday 21- 83/51F I did my stretches and 100 crunches. I had to stop lifting weights because the pain came back in my left arm.

I went to work on a workbench painting all the wood and getting equipment ready to position on the table.

Linda dropped off her tablet for me to fix.


Friday 22- 85/54F I did my stretches and 100 crunches. Took Cassie for a mile jog.

All the paint has dried on the workbench and I am moving my equipment onto the table top.

I fixed Linda’s tablet and she said she’d pick it up tomorrow.

Kjtel came by with her doggies and we had a nice chat and I walked her home.


Saturday 21- 84/56F I did my stretches, 100 crunches and went for a 1.5 mile jog with my Cassie.

A couple of packages were delivered to my mailbox on Lear Ave. and I took Cassie along with me; she likes sticking her head out the rear window.


Sunday 24- 82/55F mostly sunny. I did my 100 crunches. 

A lazy day for me and my dog Cassie.

Just found out that my brother-in-law Roger Smithey had passed away last Friday while attending a high school game his granddaughter Laura was marching in.


Monday 25- 76/48F Windy! I did my stretches, 100 crunches and went for a mile jog with my Cassie.


Tuesday 26- 82/50F I did my stretches and 125 crunches.

I took Kelly, my guest, to 29 Palms to get our packages at the post office and do some shopping at Stater Bros there.


Wednesday 27- 84/56F I did my stretches, 125 crunches and went for a 1.5 mile jog with my Cassie.


Thursday 28- 86/52F I did my stretches, 125 crunches and went for a mile jog with Cassie.

I went to Joshua Tree to pick up my meds. I took Cassie with me. I am trying to get her used to driving in the car, so when we go on longer trips she’ll be used to it.


Friday 29- 87/55F I did my stretches, 125 crunches and went for a 1.5 mile jog with Cassie.


Saturday 30- 87/54F a very pleasant day. I did my stretches, 125 crunches, weight bench, and went for a 1.5 mile jog with Cassie.

Cassie and I went to Kjtel’s home to watch “Dume” (2021). I remember going to the theater to watch the 1984 version that my friend Brett thought was the Cat’s Meow... Ehh... but this 2021 film is 100% better (kinda tells you what I thought of the first one).



Sunday 31- Halloween 83/54F. I did my stretches, 125 crunches and we went for no less than a 3 mile jog.



September 2021 


Wednesday 01- 103/75F lovely day. I did my 100 crunches.

Kjtel came by to chat, drink tea, and eat chocolate.


Thursday 02- 99/72F I did all my exercises for the day and Jogged a mile with Cassie.


Friday 03- 100/71F I found out from my Brother that my sister Audrey has Covid-19.


Saturday 04- 103/72F  I did my 100 crunches.


Sunday 05- 108/78F I did my morning and evening exercises jogging a mile when I first got up and again at night up the hill and back.


Monday 06- 106/78F I did all my exercises for the day and Jogged a mile with Cassie.

Kjtel came by.


Tuesday 07- 109/79F I did all my morning exercises and Jogged a mile. In the evening Cassie and I went up the hill and back two times.


Wednesday 08- 108/81F I did all my exercises for the day and Jogged a mile.

Kjtel came by.


Thursday 09- 103/76F rain, lots of rain coming down in the short span of 25-30 minutes.

Kjtel’s dogs- Lake Lucille- Truck towing kids on a small go-kart.


Friday 10- 102/75F a nice day. I did my morning exercises and jogged a mile.

Kjtel came by


Saturday 11- 103/75F  I did my morning exercises 


Sunday 12- 104/76F I did my stretches and 100 crunches.


Monday 13- I did my stretches and 100 crunches. 

store


Tuesday 14 to Thursday 16- I went to visit family and look at the property I want to purchase. Cassie didn’t go but stayed at Kjtel’s house and played with Henery and Bodie. I don’t think I will ever leave her behind again.


Friday 17- 101/73F. I did my stretches and 100 crunches. We went for a long evening walk, and a night run up the hill and back.


Saturday 18- 98/63F few scattered clouds.  I did all my morning, evening, and night exercises. I jogged over a mile with Cassie for my morning jog, and then up the hill and back at night. We also went for a long sunset walk for about two hours.

I filled the hummingbird feeders.



Sunday 19- 97/64F sunny but smoky. I did all my morning, evening, and night exercises. I jogged over a mile with Cassie for my morning jog, and then up the hill and back at night. We been going for long evening walk lately.

I did my laundry. 


Monday 20- 94/65F smoky. I did my stretches and 100 crunches.

I went to Twentynine Palms to get packages at the post office, filled up two propane tanks, and the shopping and Burger King.


Tuesday 21- 97/67F smoky. I did all my morning, evening, and night exercises. I jogged over a mile with Cassie for my morning jog.


Wednesday 22- 100/71F smoky again and windy in the late afternoon and evening. I did my stretches and 100 crunches. Took Cassie for a long evening walk and a late-night mile jog.


Thursday 23- 93/69F really a lot of smoke mixed in with clouds overhead. It's my dog's birthday today! Happy Birthday Cassie my beautiful doggie <3

My left arm has been giving me some pain from all that driving I did last week, so I’m laying off the weights for a couple of days. I did my stretches, 100 crunches, and took my birthday girl for a bike/run. We also went on a very long walk together through the desert.


Friday 24- 92/69F smoky cloudy.



Lynn Marie DeLoyd

‪(916) 771-8285‬ • Home


Saturday 25- 89/67F smoky. I did my stretches and 100 crunches. 


Sunday 26- 90/68F smoky. I did my stretches and 100 crunches. 

I chatted with Kjtel when I bumped into her and her dogs on the trail walking Cassie. 


Monday 27- 91/69 smoky. I did my stretches and 100 crunches. 



Tuesday 28- 90/61F smoky. I did my stretches, 100 crunches, and jogged a mile with Cassie. My arm is still hurting and I will keep off the weights for awhile.

Jawed with David when Cassie and I went for our mile run.


Wednesday 29- 84/58F


Thursday 30- 86/57F 






August 2021


Everyone is unique but not many are authentic 


Sunday 01- 104/80F I did all my exercises for the day except joging.


Monday 02- 107/82F I did all my exercises for the day except joging.



Tuesday 03- 113/84F I did all my exercises for the day except joging. I did my laundry.


Wednesday 04- 113/84F I did all my exercises for the day and jogged up the hill and back.


Thursday 05- 113/79F I did all my exercises for the day and jogged up the hill and back.


Friday 06- 109/77F I did my stretches and 100 crunches.


Saturday 07- 108/77F I did my stretches and 100 crunches.


Sunday 08- 108/79F I did all my exercises for the day except joging.


Monday 09- 103/79F I did all my morning exercises except joging.


Tuesday 10- 100/80F clouds, humidity, and sprinkles.

My guest and I went to town


Wednesday 11- 101/79F lots of humidity and clouds. I did all my exercises, morning, evening, and night. The weather was cooler before noon and I jogged a mile with my dog.

I've been sitting outside these past few nights watching the meteors fall from the heavens. There are some very bright blue and white ones zipping across the sky, and if you focus your night adaptive eyes you'll see tiny ones zip by so fast you'll think you may have imagined it. I'll be out there watching the night skies hoping to see some spectacular showers as the days progress towards the weekend and the Perseid shower intensifies. 

Yeah, not a drop of rain here as you said... that's how our lovely desert is and always keeps us on our toes guessing. Always something interesting going on here.


Thursday 12- 104/78F with lots of humidity and there’s smoke in the atmosphere! I did my stretches and 100 crunches. 

Linda came by to chat and use my dumpster.


Friday 13- 106/80F high humidity and smoke. I did my stretches and 100 crunches.


Saturday 14- 102/80F lots of humidity. I did my stretches and 100 crunches.

Kjtel came by with her doggies.


Sunday 15- 106/81F again lots of humidity. I did my morning exercises.


Monday 16- 105/80F hot and muggy. I did all my exercises for the day and jogged up the hill and back at night with Cassie; she needed to stretch her legs.


Tuesday 17- 103/75F muggy stick to your skin


Wednesday 18- 99/67F very windy all day and into the night. I did my stretches and 100 crunches.

I went to Yucca Valley to get a new battery for the truck and do some shopping. I first stopped at Rocky’s in JT to pick up my gust and mine prescriptions. Then onto Stater Bros to do some light shopping, but before I did I slipped into Subway to get two 12’ subs for dinner. Moseyed on over to Tractor Supply for four 10 gal food buckets. Then to WalMart to get the battery and went home. This took me three hours to do all this.

Kjtel dropped by with her doggies for a nice chat. You should hear Cassie whine with excitement when she sees Kjtel coming down the road.


Thursday 19- 94/70F a really nice day outside. I did my stretches and 100 crunches. I would have done more but the weather has cooled down enough for me to do some work outside. I installed the new battery in my truck and got it running. I added a new 100AH Lithium Iron Phosphate battery to my solar system. 

I put my Chevy Spark back tires up on the two ramps so I can start to install a trailer hitch for a bike rack. Hopefully, tomorrow will be as cool as today and I can get that done.

I took Cassie on a bike/run and visited David. She hasn’t been on a bike/run for over a month or more and she was so excited to get out and run.


Friday 20- 97/70F another nice day. I did my stretches and did 100 stretches.

All day I worked on installing the hitch to my Chevy Spark. I was a little hesitant at first. I must have watched the instruction video about ten times before making the first cut into the fascia. After that was done the rest went quick without much trouble and had the hitch bolted on. All I need to do now is find my torque wrench and tighten the nuts to specification.


Saturday 21- 98/68F a very nice day. I did my stretches and did 100 crunches. I could’ve done more, but I needed to assemble the bike/storage rack that fits into the hitch; I spent a good part of the day completing the job and had it mounted on the hitch.


Sunday 22- 101/69F perfect day. I did all my exercises and jogged a mile in the morning and then again at midnight.

I received my Leatherman tool yesterday in the mail and had to rush down to my mailbox before anybody steals it.


Monday 23- 102/70F with plenty of haze. I did my stretches and 100 crunches and took Cassie for a mile jog.


Tuesday 24- 104/74F fair weather except for the heavy smoke in the air. I did all my exercising for the day. I also jogged a mile in the morning and another mile in the evening.


Wednesday 25- 106/78F I did my stretches and 100 crunches. My guest and I went to town.


Thursday 26- 108/77F I did all my exercising for the day, except jogging.

Kjtel came over and we went back to her house. We had apple pie and watched a TV series on Netflix we both enjoy.


Friday 27- 110/79F I did my morning exercises except jogging.


Saturday 28- 109/80F I did my stretches and 100 crunches.

I went to the mailbox on Lear and Winters to pick up a book I ordered.


Sunday 29- 107/80F with flash flood warning during the early evening. I did all my exercising for the day, except jogging.


Monday 30- 103/79F with a little rain. I did all my exercising for the day, except jogging.

David came by to chat a bit and bring the two fans I lent him back.


Tuesday 31- 97/73F rained a little bit here and there. I did my exercises and jogged up the hill and back later later in the evening with Cassie. Too dang hot in the day to do any longer jogging.

I did my laundry. I worked on the tub pump, cleaning out the filter, and putting it in a better place where it doesn’t bend the tubing.





July 2021


Thursday 01- 106/78F

Shopping

Kjtel


Friday 02- 107/82F sunny with evening clouds rolling in. I did all my exercises for the day and jogged a mile.

Kjtel


Saturday 03- 103/81F cloudy and humid. I did my stretches and crunches.

Visited David and we played guitar together.


Sunday 04- 106/79F mostly clear. I did my stretches and 100 crunches.


Monday 05- 108/79F sunny. I did my 100 crunches. Linda came by to chat and use the dumpster.


Tuesday 06- 110/82F hot and sunny. I did all my morning exercises and jogged a mile. Way too hot for Cassie to come with me and for me to do anymore exercises today.


Wednesday 07- 114/84F hotter. I did my stretches and 100 crunches. I did whole bunches of my dirty laundry and left them out to dry and it didn’t take them long to become desiccated.


Thursday 08- 116/88F I did my stretches and 100 crunches.


Friday 09- 112/89F I did my stretches and 100 crunches. I drove Linda down to pick up her truck at an auto shop in Joshua Tree. Her radiator developed a break in the seams and leaked out most of the fluid.


Saturday 10- 118/88F YIKES! It’s flesh slipping off from your bones hot! I did my stretches and 100 crunches.

Sunday 11- 115/86F I did my stretches and 100 crunches.

Monday 12- 112/85F... cooler. I did all my morning exercises except jogging.

Tuesday 113- 107/82F cooling down a bit. I did my stretches and 100 crunches.

Wednesday 14- 108/82F I did my stretches and 100 crunches.

Thursday 15- 107/81F I did my stretches and 100 crunches. Took Cassie to get her shots.

Friday 16- 106/82F sunny. I did all my morning, evening, and night exercises, even jogging a mile.


Sunday 17- 108/81F mostly sunny with a few sprinkles with a thicker layer of clouds rolling in during the evening hours. I did all my morning exercises, except jogging.

Took my bike out and visited David.


Sunday 18- 103/84F humid with clouds. I did my stretches and 100 crunches.


Monday 19- 103/81F a bit of sprinkles with lots of humidity and clouds. I did my stretches and 100 crunches.

I went to the post office in Twentynine Palms to collect packages sent to my address. I'm letting two others use my address because where they live out here has limited access for the delivery drivers.


Tuesday 20- 106/84F really bad humidity. I did my stretches and 100 crunches.


Wednesday 21- 107/84F I've been having some difficulties with the heat and humidity we've been having lately. I try to do my exercises, but it has been very hard when it's over 106 degrees and sometimes almost 120F. Today it was only 102, so I got up off my butt and did my morning exercises, excluding my mile jog. Poor Cassie can't go with me when I go jogging because of the hot ground. I do take her on long evening walks exploring the desert, these sometimes last an hour or more. I miss my boat!

Kelly is still here and I gave her a date of the end of September to get it together and move onto her own property.


Thursday 22- 105/32F cloudy and very humid. I did my stretches and 100 crunches.


Friday 23- 105/82F I did all my morning exercises, except jogging.


Saturday 24- 102/79F cloudy with a few drops of rain here and there. I did my stretches and 100 crunches.


Sunday 25- 92/79F rain! Thunder! Lightning! I did my stretches and 100 crunches.


Monday 26- 92/77F I did all my morning exercises, except jogging.


Tuesday 27- 100/81F sunny. I did my stretches and 100 crunches.

I went to the post office in Twentynine Palms and then to Stater Bro to do some shopping. 


Wednesday 28- 103/82F very humid with rain here and there. I did all my morning, evening, and night exercises. I did a mile jog with Cassie.

I did some of my studies.


Thursday 29- 105/82F with a bit of rain. I did all my morning, evening, and night exercises. I did a mile jog without Cassie.


Friday 30- 89/76F a few light showers. I did my stretches and 100 crunches. 

I drove to my mailbox on Border Ave to collect my mail.


Saturday 31- 99/79F 



June 2021


Tuesday 01- 103/75F I did all my exercises. 

Someone dumped an extremely schizophrenic 27-year-old woman in our 106F desert. The woman broke into the gray trailer down on the corner. When it became very 103F she started roaming around collecting things like bottle caps and stuff you’d find on the side of the road. She ended up knocking on Kelly’s trailer door looking like she had a heat stroke and spent the day there. 

Later in the evening, she broke into Kjtel’s house and the police were called. The police arrived but said they could only ask her if she needed help, if she didn’t there was nothing they could do, “We can’t kidnap her,” they said.

Kelly finally got a hold of the woman’s friend who lives in Hesperia and said she would drive down. I waited until four in the morning outside to flag them down but the woman's friend never showed.



Wednesday 02- 103/75F I did my stretches and 100 crunches.

For two days me and my neighbors have been trying to get her help but she was hard to handle and abusive. She would run off into the desert for hours and come back very dehydrated; I think she was also suffering from a heat stroke. 

We decided to call an ambulance because the woman started acting insanely wild and while we waited for the ambulance to come she walked off into the desert. I had to run after her across the hot desert but couldn’t catch up, so I got in my car, picked up Kjtel, who I texted, along the way. We found her down the road about half a mile away and drove her back to wait for the ambulance.

Both the police, ambulance personnel, and firefighter said they can do anything with her if she doesn't want their assistance, “We can kidnap her,” they all said and left, except for the ambulance personnel.  She would have died out here in the desert heat if we weren’t persistent with the ambulance personnel who we finally convinced and loaded up and took the Schizophrenic woman away to the hospital.

This is what got me to write my little post. I think it's a shame there are the affluent in our society who rather ignore the plight of the homeless and mentally ill they step over on the sidewalks and as they drive past with their eyes focused straight ahead in their air conditioned cars.


I then went to town to do some shopping.


Both the police, ambulance personnel, and firefighter said the same thing: they cannot do anything with her if she doesn't want their assistance, “We can’t kidnap her,” they all said.  She would have died out here in the desert heat if we weren’t persistent with the ambulance personnel who finally took her to the hospital.


Thursday 03- 107/75F with a nice evening breeze. I did my stretches and 100 crunched.

Had to remove the new window mini-split I just purchased because I needed more solar panels to power it. I then reinstalled the old swamp cooler.

Kjtel came by with her dogs to watch the night sky with me and Cassie.


Friday 04- 108/75F hot. I got up early when it wasn’t so hot and took Cassie with me on my mile jog. The last few times the ground has been too hot for her tender paws for her to go with me. I only did my morning exercises because of the heat.


Saturday 05- 106/71F I did my stretches and crunches.


Sunday 06- 102/68F I did my stretches and crunches.

I was woken up by Cassie's insistent barking, so I brought her inside and went out to investigate. At the gate was a man. His name is Dennis, who can’t speak a lick of English, accidentally ran his car off the road onto my property and was stuck on the berm. He and his male dog Chico, who peed on everything (Cassie didn’t like that), were very hot with the outside temps over a hundred Fahrenheit. I had them get under the cold water of the garden hose to cool down. We chatted for a while and he said he was from Cuba (he pronounces it Coo-Ba and I didn’t understand until he said Castro), moved to the Diminim Republic, then to Jamaica, and on to Florida where he has family. They moved to Banning where he was headed before getting stuck in front of my home. We dug his car out and on the first try the tires rolled right out from where he had buried his car up to the floorboards; we did a lot of digging. 

Kjtel came by with her doggies to sit outside and watch the stars with me and Cassie.


Monday 07- 95/62F a nice breeze and cooler. I did all my exercises and went for a long jog with Cassie. Later we went for a very long 3 hour walk around and watched the sunset. 


Tuesday 08- 92/65F I did all my exercises and went for another long jog with my Cassie.


Wednesday 09- 95/59F nice and breezy. I did my stretches and 100 crunches.

My guest and I went to Twentynine Palms to pick up mail and do some shopping at Stater Bros supermarket. Ate lunch indoors at Burger King!


Thursday 10- 90/61F nice and a little bit cooler than we expected. I did all my exercises and ran a bit over a mile with Cassie. We also went for a bike/run just after sunset.

My guest and I had a bbq.

I got attacked by a big fricken rat when I lifted up the bbq lid last night... jumped right out at me!


Friday 11- 97/67F hot. I did all my exercises and went for a mile jog with Cassie.

Worked in the yard


Saturday 12- 101/65 hotter. I did all my exercises and went for a mile jog with Cassie.

Worked in the yard 

Kjtel


Sunday 13- 106/71F hotter still. I did all my exercises and went for a mile jog.

black-throated sparrow/ dove’s building a nest in my truck.

I hung a wire shelf in the bathroom.

Kjtel

 

Monday 14- 111/77F hot as hell. I did all my exercises but left Cassie behind because it’s too hot for her paws.

Stayed inside most of the day cleaning the shelves in the living room.

I installed a RV vent with a fan on my guest’s trailer.

Kjtel 


Tuesday 15- 113/83 too hot. I did my stretches and 100 crunches.


Wednesday 16- 114/81F way too hot! I did my stretches and 100 crunches.


Thursday 17- 115/84F  I did my stretches and 100 crunches.


Friday 18- 117/84F 


Saturday 19- 114/82F


Sunday 20- 11/77F windy with gusts up to 22mph.

Yes, it was an excellent stake to stick in the ground. I had to go back to adjust the dial at sunset because of the drift; unfortunately, the Summer solstice was at 8:45pm and I set it at 7:40 while I still had sunlight, so it's probably about 15 degrees off (the Sun moves 15 degrees across the sky in an hour)... we'll get a better fix on the dial when setting it on the equinox :)


Monday 21- 106/78F windy gust up to 25mph. It was a bit over 100 degrees when I went outside to exercise and not the 113-119F we’ve been having recently. I did my mile jog first alone without Cassie (too hot for her little paws). I then did the core trainer, weight bench, and punched on the heavy bag for a short spell. It felt good to do my full morning routine and when I was done I jumped in the pool to soak there for a time, cooling off and feeling refreshed. I can handle exercising in the heat up to 106F but after that I hunker down inside to stay cool.


Tuesday 22- 104/79F a bit of wind, mostly overcast with a few sprinkles. I did my stretches and 100 crunches. 

Fixed the two chairs with new nuts.   


Wednesday 23- 94/71F rained pretty good. I did all my exercises and jogged a mile with Cassie. 

Did some work on my guest’s solar on her trailer building a frame and adding two 100 watt panels.


Thursday 24- 98/77F cloudy here and there. I did my stretches and did 100 crunches. 

I completed installing my guest’s solar and connecting all the electrical wiring.


Friday 25- 92/76F a very nice day. I did my crunches.

I took my guest to town to pick up her mail and I also had a package to pick up. We did a little shopping and went right back home.


Saturday 26- 107/71F hot. I did all my exercises for the day and went on a mile jog.

I wanted to cut some wood but the hummingbirds were cooling off in the porch and out of the Sun where I was going to work. I decided to leave them alone to enjoy their cool place and go inside.


Sunday 27- 111/84F hotter. I did my stretches and 100 crunches. 


Monday 28- 110/83F Looks like a couple of fires in San Bernardino; The Peak Fire in the San Bernardino Forest and a few others. I woke up to the smell of what I thought was an electrical fire and checked my solar equipment but soon noticed the gray haze in the skies to the west. I'm just going to stay inside and mellow out today and hope tomorrow has better air quality so I can do my exercises.


Tuesday 29- 103/79F cloudy with lots of humidity. I did all my morning, evening, and night exercises except a mile jog because of the weather.

I’ve been taking Cassie for a long walks and then sitting outside for a few hours on these hot days.


Wednesday 30- 104/79F clouds, heat, equals humidity. I did all my exercises for the day, except jogging.



May 2021 


Saturday 01- 96/65F windy. I did my stretches and did 100 crunches.


Sunday 02- 87/60F windier. I did my stretches, 100 crunches, core trainer, weight bench, punched the heavy bag, and took Cassie for a walk.

Called and talked to my sister Lynn.

Talked with my brother Kevin.

I did my evening workout with the 10lbs dumbbells.

I did my late-night stretches and worked out with the 15lbs dumbbells.


Monday 03- 86/60F pleasant day. I did my stretches and 100 crunches.

Worked in the yard cleaning this and that, picking up trash, and fixing a few broken things I’ve been meaning to fix.

Kjtel, Bodhi, and Henry came by for sunset and a walk.


Tuesday 04- 91/62F getting a little hotter. I did my stretches, 100 crunches, core trainer, weight bench, punched the heavy bag, and took Cassie for a walk.

I worked in the yard, raking up winter’s leaves that had blown into the patio. Get things ready to work on the small pool.

I did my evening workout with the 10lbs dumbbells.

I did my late-night stretches, worked out with the 15lbs dumbbells, and went for a night run with Cassie.


Wednesday 05- 92/62F I did my stretches, 100 crunches, core trainer, weight bench, punched the heavy bag, and took Cassie for a walk.

Found a cat in the desert heat underneath one of the vehicles. I brought the poor thing inside to take care of it mostly by putting water and a tiny bit of cat food nearby and then left it alone. Kjtel......

I did my evening stretches, 10lbs dumbbells, core trainer, and heavybag.

Saw StarLink deployment across the sky. Yup, me and my two friends saw these. I ran into the house to very quickly check the time: 8:55

I saw those go across the sky too! Very cool. I also had a hysterical neighbor who called 911 thinking we were being invaded 😮 I told her it was probably StarLink... she still looked confused and scared... maybe she thought I said SkyNet from the Terminator 🙂

I did my evening workout with stretches and the 15lbs dumbbells.


Thursday 06- 95/63F nice weather today. I did my stretches, 100 crunches, core trainer, weight bench, punched the heavy bag, and took Cassie for a walk.

it's all a conspiracy

Cat


Friday 07- 95/61F windy. I did my stretches, 100 crunches, core trainer, weight bench, punched the heavy bag, and took Cassie for a walk.

Kjtel


Saturday 08- 92/62F I did all my exercises


Sunday 09- 93/62F I did all my exercises

Brother

Mike, Windy, Judy, and Dennis.



Monday 10- 91/62F, a very nice day. I did all my exercises and took Cassie for an early mile jog and then a night run up and down the hill.

Drove to mailbox

David came by to chat


Tuesday 11- 92/65F I did all my exercises. Went to town with my guest to do shopping and pick up packages at the post office. The new battery for the Palm handheld Z21was there along with the new Harley Ignition Switch Fat Bob 6 Terminal.


Wednesday 12- 93/64F I did all my exercises but didn’t jog. 


Thursday 13- 97/65F I did all my exercises

UPS delivered my new window mini-split. Too late to install today and will do it tomorrow. 


Friday 14- 98/63F windy. I did my stretches and 100 crunches.

I installed the window mounted mini-split. Took about 3 hours because I had to hunt down the needed tools. I tested the unit for an hour because it was getting late. It seemed to cool right down. Will do more testing tomorrow.

Kjtel came by with her dogs and we had a fine time yapping and carrying on.


Saturday 15- 92/56F windy. I did all my exercises 

I tested the window mini-split and it didn’t draw down my battery too much but I might want to add some panels. I have it set up with its own solar array, battery, controler, and inverter like I had planned. You can really feel the heat coming out the backend when it's working hard.

I installed the new battery into the Palm Z21 and it charged up just fine now to install new software and games onto it.


Sunday 16- 82/60F I did all my exercises 


Called my Brother.


Monday 17- 89/67F  I did all my exercises 

town


Tuesday 18- 97/66F windy. I did my stretches and 100 crunches.


Wednesday 19- 96/62F high winds. I did all my exercises.


Thursday 20- 87/55F higher winds. I did all my exercises.

I reinstalled the drainage pipe on the little pool and will fill it up with water tomorrow after a few little fixes.

Kjtel dropped by with tea and chocolate. Bodhi, Henry, and Cassie played in the yard while me and Kjtel discussed matters of importance in world events and solved one of the mysteries of life; but we now have forgotten what it was we solved. I guess it’s better for the world this way, us having forgotten.


Friday 21- 72/49F Very high winds with clouds. It’s as if winter came back to haunt us. I did my stretches and 100 crunches.


Saturday 22- 78/53F less windy. I did all my exercises.

I finished installing the drainpipe for the little pool and filled it up and there seems to be no leaks anywhere.

I visited David, my neighbor and gave him a red LED flashlight that also glows in the dark so it’s easy to find at night. A red light will not harm your night vision when reading star maps.


Sunday 23- 83/58 nice day. I did my stretches and 100 crunches and took Cassie for long walks in the morning and another in the early evening.

Walked on over to Kjtel’s, me and Cassie did, took the Poets Trail to her house. Bodhi and Henry were anxiously wagging their tails when they saw Cassie. We chatted for a long spell, and then we went over to the large water storage tank and knocked it over. Kjtel is going to cut it up, and must be fifteen feet tall and over five feet in diameter, and use it as a sauna. 

I called Kevin and we had a nice chat.


Monday 24- 91/54F I did all my exercises. Over the past five months of this year I have done 14500 crunches!

Kjtel, Bodi, and Henry came by to pick up her package. David moseyed on over to drop off his trash. We all sat around throwing treats to the dogs and yapping about white vans and hydraulic jacks.


Tuesday 25- 96/65F I did all my exercises.

I gave David the old wading pool that blew into my property maybe ten years ago and I have done nothing with it since.


Wednesday 26- 94/65. It's 3:06AM and totality is an hour away. Unfortunately for me, the clouds are covering the sky and I can't see anything of the Moon... Hardly any clouds for over a month or more and the night when it counts the most our area is socked in with those lofty puffs of moisture :'(

I did my stretches and 100 crunches.


Thursday 27- 96/66. I did all my exercises but didn’t jog.


Friday 28- 97/67F

Around 10pm I saw those Skylink satellites cross the heavens again but farther north of my position than the ones I saw last month. 


Saturday 29- 96/68F I did all my exercises, went for a mile jog, and added yoga.


Sunday 30- 97/71F I did all my exercises and mile jog.


Monday 31- 102/73F  Cassie and I went to Kjtel’s for dinner.




April 2021


Thursday 01- 83/55F I did my stretches, 100 crunches, core trainer, weight bench, punched the heavy bag, and took Cassie for a walk. I’m still feeling down from Tuesday’s Covid shot. I’m just going to relax today.

Why don’t we land explorers on Mars like a helicopter and then investigate the planet? First, use a drag chute entering the atmosphere to slow the hell down, and then use the air resistance from the blades to slow down further and then land. Now you have a cool way to roam the planet by air :)


Friday 02- 90/58F I did my stretches, 100 crunches, core trainer, weight bench, punched the heavy bag, and took Cassie for a mile jog.

I did my evening workout with the 10lbs dumbbells.


Saturday 03- 84/58F I did my stretches, 100 crunches, core trainer, weight bench, punched the heavy bag, and took Cassie for a mile jog.

I did my evening workout with the 10lbs dumbbells.

I did my late-night stretches, worked out with the 15lbs dumbbells, and went for a night up the hill and back with Cassie.


Sunday 04- 95/63F windy. I did my stretches, 100 crunches, core trainer, weight bench, punched the heavy bag, and took Cassie for a mile jog.

Called my Brother Kevin and chatted for a short while

I did my evening workout with the 10lbs dumbbells.


Monday 05- 92/58F very windy. I did my stretches, 100 crunches, core trainer, weight bench, punched the heavy bag, but too dang windy for a jog.

I worked on my new book and I believe I have the first chapter done and most of the editing done.

I did my nightly stretches and workout with the 10lbs dumbbells.


Tuesday 06- 84/57F nice day. I did my stretches, 100 crunches, core trainer, weight bench, punched the heavy bag, took Cassie for a jog.

I watered the plants because they were looking kinda parched.

I called Amazon and got a refund for the inverter that didn’t power my mini-split.

Kjtel and Bodi came by for a visit and tea. Cassie and I walked them back to their house.

I did my evening workout with the 10lbs dumbbells.

I took Cassie for a night run up the hill and back, then I did my stretches and worked out with the 15lb dumbbells.


Wednesday 07- 92/62 getting hotter! I did my stretches and 100 crunches.

Kjtel has been out raking a trail between our two houses. It’s on BLM land and we’re going to decorate the trail with little things like Lawn Dwarfs... 

UPS Shane dropped off my new basket for my RadRunner eBike. He was early so I was able to get to the post office in 29 and pick up my “DELL INSPIRON Mini 910 8.9" FOR REPAIR: Powers Up Needs RAM + OS + Hard Drive.” I have an SSD Drive, RAM, and OS ready to install.


Thursday 08- 89/58F windy. 100 crunches, core trainer, weight bench, punched the heavy bag, and took Cassie for a walk.

I did my evening workout with the 10lbs dumbbells.

Kjtel and Bodi came by with tea and brownies.

I did my late-night stretches, worked out with the 15lbs dumbbells, and went for a night up the hill and back with Cassie.


Friday 09- 88/58F nice day. I did my stretches, 100 crunches, core trainer, weight bench, punched the heavy bag, and took Cassie for a mile jog. On our way we bumped into Patti Huges and Dyan Carroll and we chatted for a short while.

I installed the new basket I received on Wednesday for my RadRunner eBike. 

UPS delivered a big box for Kjtel and just to make sure the basket was mounted right I put the package in the back basket and drove the bike over to her home.


Saturday 10- 90/59F a little breezy but nice. I did my stretches and 100 crunches.

I installed the SSD, 1GB of RAM, and loaded up a copy of Windows XP SP3 onto the Dell Mini; works great. I found out that XP runs pretty fast without all the updates Microsoft released over the years XP was still updated. I just don’t go online with it.


Sunday 11- 88/58F I did my stretches, 100 crunches, core trainer, weight bench, punched the heavy bag, and took Cassie for a walk.

I did my evening workout with the 10lbs dumbbells.

Cassie and I went for a quick visit to Kjtel and Bodi’s home.

I did my late-night stretches, worked out with the 15lbs dumbbells, and we went for a night run.


Monday 12- 89/58F warm with no breeze making the temperature seem hotter. I did my stretches, 100 crunches, core trainer, weight bench, punched the heavy bag, and took Cassie for a mile run. Met this guy called Matt who lives near Borland Pass and Grants Pass for the past 3 months now. I think he said it’s his sister’s house.

I did my evening workout with the 10lbs dumbbells.

I did my late-night stretches, worked out with the 15lbs dumbbells, and went for a night run up the hill and back with Cassie.


Tuesday 13- 84/50F I did my stretches and 100 crunches.

Rocky’s Doc appointment 


Wednesday 14- 79/54F the wind came blowing like a cat on steroids an hour before sunset. I did my stretches, 100 crunches, core trainer, weight bench, punched the heavy bag, and took Cassie for a walk.


Thursday 15- 77/52F a nice cool sunny day. I did my stretches, 100 crunches, core trainer, weight bench, punched the heavy bag, and took Cassie for a mile run. 

I took Cassie for a bike/run and checked on a neighbor’s house for them.

I did my evening workout with the 10lbs dumbbells.

I went out to watch the sunset and sat out there until the first star I could see came out from hiding.

I did my late-night stretches and worked out with the 15lbs dumbbells.


Friday 16- 81/56F very nice day. I only did my 100 crunches because Kjtel came by with her dogs, left her hat and sunglasses and I walked them over to her house when I went for a walk with Cassie. I needed a break from exercising anyway :)

I drained the pool and will fix that slow leak that’s been bothering me.


Saturday 17- 79/56F I did my stretches, 100 crunches, core trainer, weight bench, punched the heavy bag, and took Cassie for a mile run. 

I took Cassie for a bike/run and visited David for a short spell.

I did my evening workout with the 10lbs dumbbells.

I did my studies.

I did my late-night stretches and worked out with the 15lbs dumbbells.


Sunday 18- 81/55F windy. I only did my stretches and 100 crunches because Kjtel came by early with Bodi and her new dog Henry.


Monday 19- 90/58F I did my stretches, 100 crunches, core trainer, weight bench, punched the heavy bag, and took Cassie for a mile run. 

Made LED lights for the Poets Trail to Kjtel and I are building to her house to mine. Her house is about a quarter-mile away.

I took Cassie for a bike/run and visited Kjtel for a bit.

I did my evening workout with the 10lbs dumbbells.

I did my studies.

I did my late-night stretches and worked out with the 15lbs dumbbells.


Tuesday 20- 90/56F a bit breezy but nice. I did my stretches and 100 crunches.

Kjtel package delivery. Poet Trail meetup 

Worked on my Harley’s electrical system.


Wednesday 21- 79/53F I did my stretches, 100 crunches, core trainer, weight bench, punched the heavy bag, and took Cassie for a mile run. 

I went to the post office in 29 to pick up a Vintage NEW sealed Palm Zire 21 Handheld Limited edition. I didn’t get it to let it sit in the box. I got it home but the battery was so old it wouldn’t hold a charge. I ordered a new battery from China!

I went to the college for my second covid-19 shot and then I’ll be done with this mess, hopefully. The nurse who gave me the shot was named Spring, I asked if her parents were Hippies.

I knew I would be feeling bad from the 2nd shot so I did my evening workout with the 10lbs dumbbells and I did my late-night stretches and worked out with the 15lbs dumbbells.


Thursday 22- 80/57F a little overcast. Because I wasn’t feeling well after the vaccine I only did my stretches and 100 crunches.

Kjtel came by with Bodhi and Henry. Henry is a big dumb dog with such a sad face he makes me laugh but he’s a good doggie Kjtel is taking care of for a friend; she’ll probably end up with him permanently by the way she treats him.


Friday 23- 79/58F nice and clear. I did my stretches and 100 crunches; still feeling a little out of it but better. That second shot really packs quite a wallop.

I went to the post office in Twentynine Palms to get the 220V inverter I hope will power my mini-split.


Saturday 24- 86/55F

I did my stretches, 100 crunches, core trainer, weight bench, punched the heavy bag, and took Cassie for a mile run. 

Kjtel dropped by with Bodhi and Henry for a visit. Me and Cassie walk them back to her house. 

I did my evening workout with the 10lbs dumbbells.


Sunday 25- 82/54F windy all day. I did my stretches and 100 crunches.

Talked to my brother Kevin for a spell.


Monday 26- 67/46F windy with a taste of rain thrown in. I did my stretches, core trainer, weight bench, heavybag, and jogged a mile with Cassie.

Linda came by to chat. She told me she saw bags of trash just down the road. We went to get them but there were too many large bags stuffed full of garbage. We could only fit two of them inside my dumpster.


Tuesday 27- 71/55F wind and a little more rain. I did my stretches, core trainer, weight bench, heavybag, and jogged a mile with Cassie.

UPS delivered my 220V inverter to hopefully power my mini-split. I also received a solar controller and a fan controller. Too late to hook them up today.


Wednesday 28- 84/60F nice clear day. I did my stretches and did 100 crunches.

I hooked up the new 220V inverter to my mini-split and it worked! Finally, I can rest easy and not worry about the install. The real test will come tomorrow and Friday when the temps get to around 100F degrees. I also hooked up the solar controller I purchased for charging the batteries for my lights.

Mike Donahue (Stoney’s grandson) and his wife Windy called to use my dumpster because they’re cleaning up the old house; no problem, I said.


Thursday 29- 92/64F I did my stretches, 100 crunches, core trainer, weight bench, punched the heavy bag, and took Cassie for a mile run. 

David dropped by needing advice on his solar. We all went up to his home and checked it out. Cassie and I continued our evening walk from there.

I did my evening workout with the 10lbs dumbbells.

I did my late-night stretches, worked out with the 15lbs dumbbells, and went for a night run up the hill and back.


Friday 30- 99/67F getting hot. I did my stretches and 100 crunches.

I reinstalled my guest’s swamp cooler before she and her cats melted away from the heat.


No comments:

Post a Comment